- Falcon Class
- Osprey Class
- Greek Myth animations
- Homework Help! Maths
- Okehampton 2018
- Okehampton 2019
- Plastic Pollution Trail
- Sculpture 1 - Surrounded!
- Sculpture 2 - Helpless
- Sculpture 3 - Entangled
- Sculpture 4 - Grounded
- Sculpture 5 - Dying in the depths
- Sculpture 6 - Imprisoned in plastic
- Sculpture 7 - Plastic Planet
- Sculpture 8 - Engulfed
- Sculpture 9 - Choked
- sculpture 10 - Remember ...
- Sculpture 11 - Hungry for Plastic
- Sculpture 12 - Hidden Danger
- Sculpture 13 - A pelican in Peril
- Scultpure 14 - Wonderful World?
- Sculpture 15 - The Giant of the Deep
- Eagle Class
- Kestrel Class
- Owl Class
In English this week we are learning about the use of apostrophes and speech marks.
In Maths this week are learning about mental methods for addition and subtraction.
We have had a fantastic start to the the year. Everyone is working really hard and we are all making progress!
Our topics for this half term are Autumn and Spain.
We have been working on improving our sketching, coluoring and painting skills by focusing on using our eyes really well. We have been observing closely and trying to draw what we see. Over the past few weeks we have sketched leaves in pencil and colour pencils, taking note of the beautiful autumn colours. We have also taken photographs of autumn scenes around the school and tried to think about the compostiton of the photos. We used these photos as the basis of our water colour paintings.
The Life Bus
We had a great session on the life bus where our theme was, 'It's great to be me.'